All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 17-04-2011, 08:57 PM

gloryside is on a distinguished road
Question Nokia X6 firmware and PC Suite problem

Hey folks,

I have two main problems with my Nokia X6 16 GB phone.
First one is that my FW is "stucked" to V 20.0.005. I was searching on internet and found out that I can change my product code and then update my FW. SO did I, with NSS(Nemesis Service Suite), and I checked via NSS again to make sure that I have changed my code and it is changed. Before I did that, found product code which will be available to update to latest FW version (double-checked via this page http://europe.nokia.com/support/down...can-i-update); Latest available software for your device: Version:: 31.0.004
My problem is now that I only once managed to connect properly my phone and PC via Nokia software updater. I can see the phone connected (I can use the mass storage mode and I can see all content of it as media removable device in my computer) but I can't make Nokia PC Suite and Nokia Software Updater to detect(nor Nokia OVI suite). I tried two different Windows XP SP3 operating systems and tried on two Windows 7 OS'es :( Any ideas on this?

When I checked for updates via my phone manually and by typing *#0000# it says that there are no updates available. I'm guessing when I change my product code I can update only via Nokia Software Updater, or there is other solution for all this fuss ?

Thank you for your time

Old 19-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Banned

SDK is on a distinguished road
Thank you, I feel very good if Nokia phone case design is very simple, but very durable and has strong anti-fingerprint and dust will affect telephone and use
Ads

Old 25-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Banned

RTGDJF is on a distinguished road
Very thank you for your message, I think the car is a car support is very good very convenient also won't give the car a large part of the seat, pallet built-in rotary parts, tray can rotate 360 degrees, horizontal and vertical screen and support connection, can be super cup, more firmly adsorbed on the windscreen, reserved for charging and audio interface, ready to imitation