All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 23-01-2011, 12:04 AM

aoi_fisika is on a distinguished road
GBA emlator on symbian^3

Currently i'm using E 72 and frequently playing GBA with vampent GBA emulator on it. But recently i've been thinking to buy an E-7 or N-8 for my new phone. Is there any GBA emulator that works on either phone? Can anyone help me?
Ads

Old 23-01-2011, 11:38 AM

bchliu is on a distinguished road
Still waiting for Summeli to recompile his GPSP Symbian to S^3. Apparently was having issues with some QT libraries and was waiting for the newer libraries to come in place.

http://www.summeli.fi/?tag=gpsp

Havent tried the VBAG/VSUN on N8 as they require a proper keyboard that you just dont carry with you all the time. Chances are, probably doesnt work as Summeli was saying that the blitters are accessed differently hence why quite a few emulators come up with black screens only. He has ANTSNES working (SNES) on S^3 but reckons is so much slower than the equivalent S60V5..