All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 23-03-2003, 04:17 AM

Bigfeat is on a distinguished road
P800 Screen Protector - Availabile in a store near you...

I've seen a lot of post by members on this forum buying screen protectors from Brando.. They are a great vendor, but I don't think most people realize they can buy a really good one in the states or elsewhere... I posted this a while back, but I don't think anyone really caught my original post.. So to re-iterate.

Fellowes makes an excellent screen protector that is a perfect fit for the P800. It can be found at Circuit City, Walmart, etc... The screen protector was designed for the Samsung 1300. I thought I would have to do some trimming (as the sales rep at Circuit City told me when he looked at my phone) until I decided to buy one and try it anyway. Anywho, after taking it out the box the film covered the entire working portion of the screen. It comes with 12 strips of film plus a special piece of cardboard (LOL) to help lay it flat on the screen. I've been using the same strip of film so far for at least 1 month and I've had no complaints. My friend spent money and at least 1 1/2 week waiting for a Brando which basically is identical to this film pack.. So I encourage people to look for the Fellowes brand released for the Samsung units in a store nearby your residence.

B I G F E A T E N T E R T A I N M E N T

Ads

Old 23-03-2003, 05:55 AM

mrgadget is on a distinguished road
thanks , i thought it would fit as well but can't find it at any of these stores in (New york), you did mean it for the samsung i300 right? s'gotta. be thanks

Old 23-03-2003, 10:54 AM

SAFE is on a distinguished road
I bought my screen protector from brando and got it in 4 days with the cheapest mail delivery so I'm very pleased . I live in Sweden by the way, and Brando is in Singapor.

Old 23-03-2003, 11:36 AM

Re: P800 Screen Protector - Availabile in a store near you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfeat
Fellowes makes an excellent screen protector that is a perfect fit for the P800. It can be found at Circuit City, Walmart, etc... The screen protector was designed for the Samsung 1300. I thought I would have to do some trimming (as the sales rep at Circuit City told me when he looked at my phone) until I decided to buy one and try it anyway. Anywho, after taking it out the box the film covered the entire working portion of the screen. It comes with 12 strips of film plus a special piece of cardboard (LOL) to help lay it flat on the screen. I've been using the same strip of film so far for at least 1 month and I've had no complaints. My friend spent money and at least 1 1/2 week waiting for a Brando which basically is identical to this film pack.. So I encourage people to look for the Fellowes brand released for the Samsung units in a store nearby your residence.
FYI. The Brando protectors are made of a different and better material compared with the Fellowes protectors. You've to use one to feel the difference it makes.

Old 23-03-2003, 03:19 PM

Muzikfreakah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFE
I bought my screen protector from brando and got it in 4 days with the cheapest mail delivery so I'm very pleased . I live in Sweden by the way, and Brando is in Singapor.
Brando is in Hong Kong. And did you really get it in four days? Its been four days since I ordered mine and im just in the Philippines and I have not gotten it yet :(

Old 23-03-2003, 04:21 PM

SAFE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzikfreakah
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFE
Brando is in Hong Kong. And did you really get it in four days? Its been four days since I ordered mine and im just in the Philippines and I have not gotten it yet :(
Strange, on the letter that I got my screen protector in it says;

DOML International Pte Ltd, 109 North Bridge Road #05-23 Funan The IT Mall Singapore 179097.

So I thought brando is in Singapore, but i might be wrong.

Yes I ordered it on a thursday and got it on monday and there was a weekend in bethween so I must say they where very fast this time

Old 23-03-2003, 06:06 PM

Bigfeat is on a distinguished road
I have had first hand experience with the Brando that my friend currently has. What it comes down to is that overall performance is what matters. I can actually breakdown the mechanics of plastics in a battery of test and the chemical compounds used to extrude them to prove which is more effective, but that is besides the point. Unless you have technical knowledge on chemical/mechanical engineering all the hype you have heard are a sales pitch. The purpose of this post is to caution members that they don't have to use a credit card and purchase an item that is thousands of miles away when one might be in their neighborhood. If they are disatisfied with their Brando can you image how difficult it would be to argue with a sales rep in HK/Singapore and get their money back or some kind of store credit? Or better yet, anyone with marketing experience as well would know when choosing a vendor location is a key point when considering shipment reliability. Plastic is plastic and there is no way someone without engineering knowledge of plastics can tell me that one brand is just "better" without any knowledge of their technical benchmark performance .

B I G F E A T E N T E R T A I N M E N T

Old 19-08-2004, 02:31 AM
No name

Smile

i got one from SymMobile and the quality is so great, and they deliver so fast...

as far as i know, they are the first P900 screen protector in the market and i'm very happy with their price and quality..

maybe you guys can try this next time...

enjoy