All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 21-03-2003, 03:22 PM

few things!

1> When i take pictures outside (not in direct sunlight) they are seriousley over exposed to point of them being useless. BTW i know how to use the settings and brightness set low and also set to outdoors. But my freinds was ok the other day when he took a picture outside, i had bad experience with it in the UK when the sky had no clouds and i was not even pointing the camera torwards the sky

2> Anyone worked out how to set up a preffered number proparly, all that happens when u set one up presently is it appears next to the persons name but if you click the jog dial again it takes you to a list of that persons numbers and the preffered number is not always the default highlighted one in the list, this issue is making me ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 21-03-2003, 03:43 PM

gazcart is on a distinguished road
For the camera the only thing I can suggest is to make sure you do not have backlight on and you have the flicker free option to off and lighting to automatic.

The preferred number option only lists the preferred number in the conacts list and as you say dose not mean that this is the preferred number to dail, the only option until they fix this hopefully in a update is to enter the preferred number first in the list when editing the contact entry.

Old 21-03-2003, 03:43 PM

Bassey is on a distinguished road
Re: few things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous

i had bad experience with it in the UK when the sky had no clouds and i was not even pointing the camera torwards the sky
You were in the UK and there were no clouds! When was this? I've lived here 26 years and I've never seen that before!

:-) :-) :-)

You look like you want to go away, But I know you’re gonna stay. For although your heart is in L.A, Your head is in my fridge. There’s flowers in your hair, they're not real their made of silk. There’s a note in your mouth, to remind me to get milk.

Wot Italian? from Boothby Graffoe
Ads