All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 09-06-2003, 06:18 PM

Lock now unlocked

Cheers for the tip 0000 did the trick - less errors now - still not consistent intrernet and email - but Orange reckon that they have a few GPRS sites down!!!

8)

Paul

Old 11-06-2003, 12:34 PM

'not enough memory' errors

i've been tearing my ears off too with this prob. tried everything but to know joy.
just got phone upgraded to r2f and trans'd over my contacts from sim and a-ok so far.
maybe your only op.
keep ya posted
Ads

Old 05-08-2003, 11:59 AM

same problem here

I am in Croatia so I don't have a clue what is Orange. Problem is still the same. It was working just fine, I wasn't adding anything, I clean up runningApps, have lots of free space ... then one murning 'out of blue' contacts won't load because of "not enough memory".
It was working yesterday so I guess it is really OS issue (or P800 major bug).

I would like to resolve it too. Did anyone fing solution since last posts here?

Old 07-08-2003, 03:14 PM

dstx is on a distinguished road
Re: Zip file etc - can't restore modified backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommen
Hi
You backup/restore program do not accsept the file after you zip it.. That is if you try to import it. This is why it's so important to use the same name, or you will not sucess.

So i backed up internal drive c: unzipped the backup, then i replaced the file contact, zipped it back exaclty as it was.. This is also WERY important so the file gets exepted.
Then after reset of phone i restored it. Didnt loose anything but voise control. All sent sms mms email etc intact.
Tom
I've changed the content of a small text file in a backup, namely "cda_version.txt" but the Restore has said the backup file to be illegal.

So I'd like to know what you mean about zipped it back exaclty as it was.. ? I've used the same name for the backup file...