I have a Red Nokia N76 handset. A few days ago, at night suddenly my keypad light gone and when a call comes, after receiving the call, a electric shock occurs. Then, when I again touch my keypad or steel body the shock occurs again. After that my keypad light went out totally. One thing to say, when the shock comes, the charger is not connected. Before this situation, my handset was never opened or fall into water. That means, never it was disturbed before.
If anyone can solve this problem, please help to get rid out from this.
my email is - "email@example.com".