All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 23-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Ye Olde Administratorium

Ewan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to behold
A Christmas Insight from the AAS Podcast

Steve and Ewan round up the last of the news before Christmas turns up in the latest All About Symbian Insight podcast. We talk about the beta labs image Exchange, how much to charge a user for Web 2.0 services in 2009, Resident Evil on the N-Gage, ask where Rafe is, and finish with a musical number from Geoff Smith.

Read on in the full article.

Old 23-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hi.

Am I the only one not able to use the iTunes feed?

Old 23-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Administrator

slitchfield is on a distinguished road
Try refreshing again - it sometimes does seem to take a few hours for things to ripple through... I've done a manual refresh of the raw feeds at this end. See if that helps. Also, it's possible that Ewan may not have remembered to update the feeds at all when he posted the story... Ewan?

Old 23-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Ive been having problems with allaboutsymbian iTunes feed for about a week now. I just tried to resubscribe and im getting the "does not seem to be a valid podcast url" dialog box from itunes. Is any one else getting this issue?
Ads

Old 23-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Having the same issue in iTunes, didn't realise I'd missed an episode until just now, the plain RSS feed seems to be having the same issue also.

Old 24-12-2008, 02:42 PM

fidolatry is on a distinguished road
iTunes Feed also down in Canada

Yup, same issue at the Canadian iTMS...

Old 27-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Itunes is still broken for me - I'm really missing my fix of AAS, please fix it :-)

Old 30-12-2008, 10:03 AM

marsla is on a distinguished road
Same for me. I'm not able to sync the podcasts in iTunes. PLEASE fix this.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:31 AM

Micky! is on a distinguished road
I had sent a message to Steve about the feeds being down, and he said he forward the message to rafe, but as of yet, the feeds are still down.

I have only listened to this podcast due to missing it earlier due to the feed failing.:(

Also, just to add, regarding your comments Steve, and Ewan about the experimental application "Nokia Image Exchange", the settings for your uploaded photos by default for any uploaded image are set to "Private", and also within settings you can choose whether to go online or not, for example, set it to only connect to your Home's >WiFi, and upload all of the days images you have taken when you get home.

Yes, there is an initial sms charge for setting up your account, but other than that, i have nothing but praise for the hard work the guys at Beta labs have put into this great app, which has a superb UI too, so much better than the inbuilt Gallery app.

Last edited by Micky!; 06-01-2009 at 10:44 AM.