All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 07-08-2008, 04:18 AM

loveanshul is on a distinguished road
sms blocking

hi
do you know something about sms blocking in symbian phones.i want that no sms can be delivered to my mobile. i want to stop all sms. as in old handsets like nokia 3310 if inbox is full no sms is being delivered to phone. what if i want this to be done on smart phone like nokia n series phone. i want that noone can send sms and if he sends delivery report show sms delivery failed. suggest if someone knows how to make changes to phone so that sms will be rejected before delivery.
do you know what changes i make to my symbian phone which will give a virutal signal to operator that the inbox of the recipent is full and the messages will not be delivered. it is of the utmost importance do find a solution if u can.
i know its not there but how to do that there must be a solution to it.

Last edited by loveanshul; 27-08-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Ads

Old 27-08-2008, 09:28 AM

AlexisMartin is on a distinguished road
There is no sch technology with symbian phones to the best of my knowledge .
And also if you get a software by which the messages are not being delivered to you ........ Still there are no means by which A message delivery failure report is delivered to sender

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveanshul View Post
hi
do you know something about sms incoing in symbian phones.i want that no sms can be delivered to my mobile. i want to stop all sms. as in old handsets like nokia 3310 if inbox is full no sms is being delivered to phone. what if i want this to be done on smart phone like nokia n series phone. i want that noone can send sms and if he sends delivery report show sms delivery failed. suggest if someone knows how to make changes to phone so that sms will be rejected before delivery.
do you know what changes i make to my symbian phone which will give a virutal signal to operator that the inbox of the recipent is full and the messages will not be delivered. it is of the utmost importance do find a solution if u can.

Old 10-09-2008, 11:49 AM

samearths is on a distinguished road
SMS spam manager is one such app, not sure how it works. Reviews say, with SMS Spam Manager you can effectively filter all your incoming SMS messages, it stops the junk and unwanted messages.

It will block the unwanted SMS messages without producing any sound or light indication. Need to check once to see how it works.