All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 08-02-2003, 08:31 PM
Administrator

J2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud ofJ2theIZZO has much to be proud of
SeleQ for P800, where is it?

One thing I feel it missing from the P800 is a Filemanager, you get the file structure of certain folders for the memory stick/internal memory when using 'My P800' and also Symbianware have released a program for viewing all files but only when your P800 is docked in a PC.

What we really want is a Filemanager on the phone, coming from a 7650 SeleQ www.ximplify.com was one of th best ones. I'd like to think there would be a P800 soon.

What do all you guys think?, oh and one more question, has anyone managed to change the OPLOGO yet? I doubt it will be the same as on the 7650, but you should be able to replace with an image of your choice using the 215_15_123.jpg (Or your operators ID) in a certain folder type way method.

Old 08-02-2003, 08:42 PM
Super Moderator

Raven is on a distinguished road
Here's a File Manager. It's not exactly SeleQ, but it does the job. I find it very useful, and it has a task list where you can close running apps.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -Emerson
Ads

Old 09-02-2003, 04:12 AM
Super Moderator

GhostDog will become famous soon enough
Jizzo,try seaching My-Symbian.com P800 software archive,its quite good.

Please don't PM me with something that belongs in the forums.Search first,then ask.