All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 19-01-2012, 12:41 PM

dineshprasad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
If you have any questions about the Nokia N78 please let me know and I (or someone else) will do our best to get them answered.

Rafe

Links of Interest:
N78 Gallery
N78 Preview
Nokia N79 Problem : Sometime when I press middle button for contacts it says "No Contacts" and sometime it shows all my 500 plus contact list. Why it happens sometimes and why not always? And what is the remedy? Secondly, when I receive a call it displays only number and not the name, even though the name of the person calling is feeded in the contact list, and sometime it comes with the name. I have checked no double entry name is feeded in my mobile with same number. I have saved all my 10 digit contact's mobile numbers in 10 digit format only. For eg. the 10 digit mobile number 9352647801 should be fed with this : +919352647801? (I am in India). Kindly reply.

Dinesh Prasad
Ads

Old 30-07-2012, 11:44 AM

niceman40000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danlo View Post
Hi!

I wonder, is there any way I can install a program or something to speed up the frame rate from 15 fps to 30 fps or more when recording video with the N78?

Thankyou!
I think you should not try but with risk, 15 fps max. for this mobile, more may affect the display screen, e.g. limited air in a balloon makes it float in the sky, more will bring down the balloon in pieces. This is an economy priced mobile, not high end budget, so play safe with 15 fps. Try at your risk.
Good Luck

Old 30-07-2012, 11:49 AM

niceman40000 is on a distinguished road
N78 max. 8GB memory card

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldman View Post
Does the nokia n78 support 12gb and 16gb memory cards?

Thanks
Malcolm
It may show you the capacity, but this may result in hanging problems. Just try and reply for the sake of others, although maximum capacity is 8GB.
GOOD LUCK