A whole bunch of improvements like full support for the MGS games and a favourites view which makes it even faster to decompress your most used items [read more]
Full improvement list:
- Favourites view was added. If you often compress/decompress any custom
files/folders you can define now a group including any number of such
and folders. The whole group can be compressed/decompressed in one key
E.g. you can define groups 'My pictures', 'My videos', etc.
- Full support for MGS games were added, now all MGS games are
compressed/decompressed automatically with MGS console.
If you have MGS installed now please recompress it to affect changes.
- Small logic bug fixed (sometimes, very seldom though, when you quit an
application stacker didn't pack it)
- Recover logic improved. If you start a compressed program and then
power off or restart your device without closing the program
(and decompressing it) then you can simply start Stacker and it
will automatically compress all programs that remain uncompressed
because of restart.
- Recover logic improved. Improved logic when you upgrade application
that was compressed.
- Application info command added
- Stacker can add any (compressed and not) listed applications to
favourites (PinBoard) now.
- Joystick button shows menu now
- Running apps are displayed with different icon in Stacker's view now
- Now file names that includes spaces can be compressed/decompressed
in built-in file browser as well
- Add to favourites command added
- Total saved space is displayed in program's caption now. In apps view
it's an amount of space saved by compressing the apps, in favourites
view it's amount of space saved by compressing custom files and folders
you have defined.
- Some small interface and many logic improvements were made
There's no need to unpack all compressed applications, just install
this version over the previous one.