We've just released a new Papyrus update, Papyrus version 1.4.02
You can read more about this release on the following URL:
What's new in Papyrus version 1.4.02?
* Fixed OS 8 and lower versions not starting.
* Added Fullscreen support back to 3rd edition devices.
* Fixed "losing focus" crash.
* Returned the New/Edit Item form icons and removed text because it was too short.
* Changing an alarm to off will now update the screen when editing an item which had a reminder.
* Auto-removing "No Category" (when adding another category) now works for Tasks too.
* Fixed various crashing issues on the Tasks view.
* Fixed crash when creating tasks in the Tasks view using the "*".
* Fixed Grid view not returning to FullScreen after creating a new item.
* Removed list items numbering in the Settings dialogs to allow for more text to show on the screen.
* Fixed crash when pressing "Enter" when creating/editing a Reminder.
* Added progress bar to the icon selector for a category.
* Changed right softkey on the New/Edit Item form to "Done" instead of "Cancel"
* It is now possible to edit a category color (as opposed to remove+set icon).
* Fixed large timeline to show appointments that end at 11 PM correctly.
* Fixed Monthly view Fullscreen on the E90.
* Added option to select a phone number of a contact when adding a contact to an item's subject/location.
* Papyrus now "hides" when clicking the red "Cancel" button as opposed to exiting (which can be done through the menu).
* Fixed pasting not refreshing the Daily view when using CNTRL+V/Menu-Paste to paste an item.
* Fixed arrows not showing up on the Grid view for Landscape screened phones (E61, E90 etc).
* Fixed crash when editing items with the "middle joystick" button as opposed to pressing the left "Edit" button.
* Fixed not being able to set Completion status for a task through the "New/Edit Item" form.
* No Category is removed when setting a different category for an item.