All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 20-03-2008, 09:12 PM

waleed786 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb anybody can sign app for me? i have reward...

people say that symbiansigned now requires you to pay 200 to sign an app, so i dont want to do that. If someone can sign for me rotateme and nokmote, i will give you a 30 day premium account for rapidshare. the 30 days start when you first log in. I can also for megaupload and others. So if you can sign for me, please reply and ill tell u my IMEI and other details. its a good reward.....

Old 20-03-2008, 11:17 PM

pa49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed786 View Post
people say that symbiansigned now requires you to pay 200 to sign an app, so i dont want to do that. If someone can sign for me rotateme and nokmote, i will give you a 30 day premium account for rapidshare. the 30 days start when you first log in. I can also for megaupload and others. So if you can sign for me, please reply and ill tell u my IMEI and other details. its a good reward.....
I would seriously think twice about giving out an IMEI no!

Old 21-03-2008, 12:07 AM

ccraig is on a distinguished road
you can sign rotate me yourself if you get the opensigned online version released earlier this week
symbian signed as allowed people to sign apps there self you have to fill out the form and submit it
only apps on a lst can be signed ,listis all over the net do search,make sure you get opensigned version of the apps you want signed
cracked stuff is a no go

Old 21-03-2008, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccraig View Post
you can sign rotate me yourself if you get the opensigned online version released earlier this week
symbian signed as allowed people to sign apps there self you have to fill out the form and submit it
only apps on a lst can be signed ,listis all over the net do search,make sure you get opensigned version of the apps you want signed
cracked stuff is a no go
WOW thanks so much man, this is just what i needed! im going to try it right now!

Old 21-03-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
cracked stuff is a no go
is there also an opensigned version of nokmote???

Old 21-03-2008, 03:14 AM

ccraig is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed786 View Post
is there also an opensigned version of nokmote???
there was'nt last week but it could of been added by now bc rotate as only been added to open signed online about 6 days

Old 21-03-2008, 03:56 AM

randomfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
there was'nt last week but it could of been added by now bc rotate as only been added to open signed online about 6 days
This was the last official update from Samir's NokMote forum, posted on Monday the 17th March:

Quote:
I know your all waiting eagerly for the next beta of nokmote, with the open UID. Just to avoid this question being asked by everyone, it is on its way and samir will release it when its done. Due to how unstable the previous version was, he will not be re-releasing the old (beta1) version with an open UID. The new version is only days away so please hold on, and it will be with us soon!

Old 21-03-2008, 02:17 PM

doesnt work :(

opensigned rotateme doesnt work, it installs fine but doesnt launch. When u select it nothing happens. Yes, i have da plugin installed. Anyone have solution?
edit:never mind, i found out that i just downloaded a fake version, i have the real one now, works perfect! now i just have to wait for NOKMOTE!

Last edited by waleed786; 21-03-2008 at 03:03 PM.