Method to remove files that show in music player even though file is already deleted.
Here is a method to remove music that still shows in the music player player even though you may have actually deleted the actual mp3...
To Remove >>>
1) Connect the phone in "Data transfer" mode to your PC.
2) Delete the two files in "E:\private\101FFC31" (called "mpxv1.mpd" and "pcv5.mpd").
3) Delete the one file in "E:\private\101ffca9" (called "harvesterdb.dat").
4) Disconnect the phone from the PC and run the Music Player on the phone.
5) Wait a while for the app to startup. It will be rebuilding the library......
6) Just to be sure, select "Refresh".