All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 30-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Ye Olde Administratorium

Ewan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to behold
ShoZu Takes on $12 million Round C Funding

ShoZu, the one click solution to uploading media from your smartphone has taken a third full round of funding (reports Business Wire). For this Round C, they've taken on-board $12 million from a number of new and existing partners, and allow the company to expand onto more handsets and continue to work with manufacturers to be bundled with handsets.

Read on in the full article.

Old 30-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Why?

How does anyone ever imagine ShoZu can make money? Being Flickr's gimp is not a business plan!
Ads

Old 31-01-2008, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

ShoZu?

Maybe these 12 millions will help them improve their Frankenstein like applications. ShoZu is heavy and buggy, I gave up on it after spending two days trying to understand why my gps applications couldn't get a satellite signal from my Garmin bluetooth GPS receiver onto my Nokia E61i. ShoZu's background process was indefinitely trying to geotag a photo I took a week ago each time the bluetooth was on. Not to mention the messy GUI, not 100% intuitive. Good luck guys! (at finding another idea of application).

Old 01-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

So sad...

This is so sad... ShoZu is so sad, they already ran out of the last round of funding? Their client-based application strategy is so ridiculously flawed, they must have 20 engineers updating the application as more and more mobile phones are released every day!!