All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 07-12-2007, 07:21 PM

mr_xzibit is on a distinguished road
help plz....

can you help me?....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi im trying to sign an app for my n95 but i cant join symbiansigned. but i really want to try my app out (rotateMe) is there any way anyone who is registered can obtain a deb cert for my imei? so i can sign it my self? is this possible??? thanks for your time

Old 07-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
there are users here that might be able to do that for you yes... so hold on...

signing is a REAL PAIN IN THE AAS! So I understand your frustration... there is also an app somewhere I think, that is supposed to make signing easier for people, though you still need to put certain thing in certain places... have a search for it.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:37 PM

tell me about . i searched and searched and all seem to involve joining symbiansigned guess im just 6 months too late .... if anyone can help there will be a beer init for ya (paypal needed lol)

Old 07-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
yo... check this thread for info

Old 07-12-2007, 08:03 PM

muddyfunster is on a distinguished road
I can help

Hi - I can help to sign your app. I'm aware that signing is regarded as tricky, but like anything, isn't that tricky if you follow the guides step by step.

Seeing as this is my first post, I'd be happy to sign it for you. I'll need the app and your IMEI number. I do have the app myself for which I made a donation, and I hope this is how you got it too?

Old 07-12-2007, 09:16 PM

yeah i donated too who wouldnt the guy is a genius. i on the other hand am not. but as a donator i will also recieve NokMote which i will need to sign.
is there any way i can get a cert for my phone which i can reuse for other app signing. if you can help with that it would be great.as i dont wonna be back begging here nxt week lol. can someone with a symbiansigned account create said file and send to me? is that possable.

Old 08-12-2007, 12:08 AM

yes i donated too .. the guys a genius......! trouble is im going to get nokmote soon so ill need that signing also. id just like to be able to sign my self all ineed is a cirt. and for you to sign it for me you would need to the same cirt .couldnt you just pass the cirt on to me and i can sign my apps with it?
is that how it works? (im such a n00b) to selfsigning! its like having a ps3 with no electric!!!!
Ads

Old 08-12-2007, 01:08 AM

rottie is on a distinguished road
Mate, it's really not that difficult to google FREE EMAIL and find some weird named ones just to sign up for symbiansigned. They only don't accept the common ones.
Check your PM for solution
EDIT: Bollocks, PM doesn't work. leave your email here, I'll send you something.

Last edited by rottie; 08-12-2007 at 01:11 AM.

Old 08-12-2007, 01:12 PM

mr_xzibit@hotmail.co.uk

Old 08-12-2007, 02:20 PM

icemanjimbo04 is on a distinguished road
Ive donated and received rotate me.

Ive registered with symbiansigned.com with my free email accout- @meowmail.com (dont ask )

When i download the DevCert tool from here on the website (the link beside this:

" In order to obtain a Symbian Developer Certificate, a tool called DevCertRequest must be used. You can download it here: "

The link only installs read me files to my PC and a shorcut with an invalid path on my desktop..
Can anyone help or is there anywhere else to get this DevCert tool?

Thanks a mill.