All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 11-10-2007, 01:55 AM

Jullason is on a distinguished road
Phone goes into headphone more and WSOD

Hi guys,

For the past couple months, my QD will randomly go into headphone mode and I cannot hear the person I am talking to. I need to blow forcefully into the headphone jack to get it to go back to normal. Earlier today, when I did this, the phone turned off, then when I turn it on, all I get is a white screen-- no Nokia, or anything else. I have taken the phone thing apart (thanks for using super small star screws, Nokia!) and cleaned all connections with rubbing alcohol. I have tried a new battery and still no luck. It seems there is a way to flash the phone, but nobody seems to be able to say how, but won't this wipe out my entire address book?

If there is anyone that can help, please let me know here or jullasonAThotmail.com

Thanks,
Jason

Old 15-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Administrator

krisse is on a distinguished road
First of all... you probably shouldn't "blow forcefully" into a phone at all, and definitely not on a regular basis.

I've had phones that have sometimes gone into headphone mode, but they are usually cured by inserting the headphones and then removing them.

The only way to cure the white screen on the QD is to get it flashed, but you cannot do this yourself. The QD predates the home flashing scheme, and in any case it has no user data port to connect it to a computer with.

You may have to either find a repair shop which will flash it, or else you might have to buy a new QD from ebay or wherever.
Internet Tablet School - Tutorials on how to use Nokia Internet Tablets

Old 17-10-2007, 01:40 AM

gentelmanmd is on a distinguished road
gentelmanmd return

hi
im mourad from morocco i m here to help any one to find (lock code) and to solve other problems.
i can find (Nokia ngage, 3230, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682) lock codes. just send me your imei to my email
( gentelmanmd[à]hotmail[dot]com ) i will send you your master code immédiatly
if your have other problems send me an email . i will help you if i can.

if you know any one have the same problem or other problem tell him to send me an email.

sorry for my bad english
good luck freinds

Last edited by gentelmanmd; 05-11-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Ads