All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 08-10-2007, 07:53 PM

Petrol Head is on a distinguished road
New T-Mobile N95 cannot make or receive calls problem?

Hi,

I have just purchased a brand new N95 and it seems to take my sim card ok as the pin request part works fine, however when I try to make a call I just get a message "Call not allowed".
Also when I try to call the mobile from another phone I get a voice message "calls cannot be taken at this moment".
I'm assuered the phone is 100 legit and it has obviously not been used before but I'm confussed as to why it is not working.

My T-Mobile SIM is about 8 years old but works fine in my Nokia 6680, I have aso tried my friends T-Mobile sim which is about 18 months old and that has the same problem.

Any help or advise would really be appreciated as my current phone is a sack of crap and really want to get busy with the N95
Ads

Old 08-10-2007, 08:35 PM

Biggzy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrol Head View Post
Hi,

I have just purchased a brand new N95 and it seems to take my sim card ok as the pin request part works fine, however when I try to make a call I just get a message "Call not allowed".
Also when I try to call the mobile from another phone I get a voice message "calls cannot be taken at this moment".
I'm assuered the phone is 100 legit and it has obviously not been used before but I'm confussed as to why it is not working.

My T-Mobile SIM is about 8 years old but works fine in my Nokia 6680, I have aso tried my friends T-Mobile sim which is about 18 months old and that has the same problem.

Any help or advise would really be appreciated as my current phone is a sack of crap and really want to get busy with the N95
goto settings>phone>call divert>options>cancel all diverts, if u just got it t-mobile put diverts to on for sum reason
oh and enjoy ur new toy

It's not technology, it's what you do with it.

Last edited by Biggzy; 08-10-2007 at 08:53 PM.