A new version of Domi's excellent and free FileExplorer
for series 60 phones is released, with added ability to take screenshots. And many more additions and bug fixes.
what's new :
- find/search utility to locate files
- a screenshot tool to capture screen image in jpg format (use the 'ABC' + 'space(0)' key); the pictures are saved continuously (with a number, ex feecr(0).jpg, feecr(1).jpg ...) until you stop the capture thru the menu 'ScreenShot Off'); a beep is emitted each time a picture of the screen is taken; the files are saved in the folder : 'c:\nokia\images\fe_img\'
- in the tools menu, added a restart function to restart the phone.
- the 'C' key (backspace) on a file calls the delete function for this file (like thru the menu) thanks to Sascha Sambale
for the idea !
- when the current selected item is a directory, the delete function deletes it and all the files and directories under it.
- on a drive, in the root, when hitting the 'enter' key (middle of the joystick), you receive information about the drive; an 'enter' on a directory enters in to THIS directory (like the right-key of the joystick); previously, it generated an error.
- certains menus have been disabled when not available (ex: the 'delete' on a drive ... )
- in the properties of the drives, the total/free space is displayed
- it's now possible to create a directory in an '* empty *' directory (previously : system error message)
- the 'edit' command has been disabled in the root (for the drives)
- the 'paste' command has been disabled when there nothing to paste (i.e. no previous cut or copy)
- the 'send' command has been disabled in the root (for the drives)
- an 'enter' on a directory causes it to enter into that directory (like the right-key of the joystick); previously, it generated an error.
- an 'enter' on the '* empty *' directory caused a system error
Get it from: