Hi everybody !
I release today the new version of FileExplorer : 1.06
It's available thru the following url :
(the download link is at the bottom of the page thru handango for hosting)
Sorry for the site, I'm not a specialist in design
ops: !! but, coming soon, the official site of FExplorer will be www.gosymbian.com !!!!
Thanks to all of you and like usual, any comments are welcome.
Dominique HUGO (Domi).
FExplorer V1.06 of Jan 10th, 2003 !! READ BEFORE !!
what's new :
* find/search utility to locate files
* a screenshot tool to capture screen image in jpg format (use
the 'ABC' + 'space(0)' key); the pictures are saved
continuously (with a number, ex feecr(0).jpg, feecr(1).jpg ...)
until you stop the capture thru the menu 'ScreenShot Off');
a beep is emitted each time a picture of the screen is taken;
the files are saved in the folder : 'c:\nokia\images\fe_img\'
* in the tools menu, added a restart function to restart the
* the 'C' key (backspace) on a file calls the delete function for
this file (like thru the menu) thanks to Sascha Sambale for the
* when the current selected item is a directory, the delete
function deletes it and all the files and directories under
* on a drive, in the root, when hitting the 'enter' key (middle of
the joystick), you receive the informations about the drive; an
'enter' on a directory causes THE enter in THIS directory (like
the right-key of the joystick); previously, it generated an error.
* certains menus have been disabled when not available
(ex: the 'delete' on a drive ... )
* in the properties of the drives, the total/free space is displayed
* it's now possible to create a directory in an '* empty *' directory
(previously : system error message)
* the 'edit' command has been disabled in the root (for the
* the 'paste' command has been disabled when there nothing
to paste (i.e. no previous cut or copy)
* the 'send' command has been disabled in the root (for the
* an 'enter' on a directory causes THE enter in THIS directory
(like the right-key of the joystick); previously, it generated
* an 'enter' on the '* empty *' directory caused a system error