1. How many themes one can install on N 6230i at a time?
2. Is there any way to play format other than mp3?
3. Is there any method to change the fonts?
4. It is showing boxes as the file names of a few of stored songs. How can I rectify this?
1. As much as there's "shared memory" space available
2. The 6230i supports these sound file formats: True Tones (WB-AMR), MIDI Tones (poly 64), AAC, AMR (NB-AMR), MP3, MP4
3. I don't think so.
4. Maybe a font issue (the text uses characters not in the system font). Error probably resulting already when the file was ripped and the name/artist info was retrieved (possibly in a wrong language).