All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 29-01-2007, 01:21 AM

avathar is on a distinguished road
reliable "all about symbian?"

Hi

I have decided to write this note because I have no idea what else can I do...

I have discovered this web site few months ago and till now I was really happy with any purchased software...so far!

About 1 month ago I decided to buy "Best Alarms for S60 3rd edition by Smartphoneware". I paid, downloaded...and my problems have started. Altough there was an info that "No key required" (I still have this notice if I check my purchase history!!!) this soft asked me about code. Whatever I have done, answer was always the same: "error wrong code" and info that it is trial period.

What could I do? I sent an email to product support, twice. No answer!

When my "trial period" expired, and I hadn't received any answer from product support (nice support, isn't it?) I have decided to write my opinion and add it to software review...it wasn't nice, but anyway polite review.

And what happened? Completely nothing!!! My review doesn't exist (I had notice that i will be added but still doesn't exist). Two days later they changed description and now there is an info that registration key is "Provided with purchase".

I tried download it again, nothing... I cannot use software which I have purchased, support doesn't exist...I cannot even give negative feedback...

What can I do?

Old 29-01-2007, 03:36 PM

benj is on a distinguished road
Did you manage to resolve this? I might have a solution for you...

Old 29-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
Please note that delivery of items purchased from the software store are done by Handango. You (and anyone else) should contact them about such problems. I/we do not have access to customers or sales records so are unable to help.

With regards to reviews on the Handango pages - that is something else we have no control over. You'll notice it is hosted on Handango.com domain name and server.

In your case I would suggest you get in touch with Handango. Make sure you quote your order number etc.

If you have further problems contact me by email and I'll try and help. I'll also draw Handnago attention to this note.

Old 29-01-2007, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
there you go... thats AAS forum service!

Let us know the outcome you have with Handango.

Old 31-01-2007, 08:35 AM

problem is that I tried to contact them... no reply!

It is why I wanted to give negative review, just to let people know that something is wrong...but my notice wasn't published

Old 31-01-2007, 08:41 AM

Cash is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by avathar View Post
problem is that I tried to contact them... no reply!

It is why I wanted to give negative review, just to let people know that something is wrong...but my notice wasn't published
send Rafe a PM, he will sort it for you ..

Old 03-02-2007, 02:28 PM

ok, I'll try. thanks a lot
Ads