Dear All, I would like to set a shortcut to the volume control as one of the selection keys. This would save the trouble of going into profiles/options/peronalise/ringing voulume. However, there is no shortcut to volume control that I can find.
Just wondering if it was possible to set your own shortcuts rather than having to use those that are provided.
hmmm. Itīs a setting and not an application. However this will shorten the task:
1. Menu->Tools->Settings->Phone->StandbyMode->Left Selection Key->(change to)Profiles->ok.
2. back back back back, you know standby mode
3. Left selection key is now Profiles...->general->personilize.
1. Menu->Tools->Settings->Phone->StandbyMode->Active Standby->On
2. same place....Active standby apps. You can have now 6 different shortcuts that are displayed on your screen. Make one of them "profiles".
You know, thatīs 13 shortcuts in total!!! (6 on screen +diagonals, selection, left and right selection)enough?
wondering why You have to change the volume? Do Your tones/tunes have so much different dB level?
I use freeware called MP3GAIN to make all my tunes same level, before transfering them to my 5500.
PS. If there is such cool app that can do better, Iīll let You know.