All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 18-11-2006, 08:07 AM

mhdongarkar is on a distinguished road
Nokia 6681 Contacts problemv

I need help My Nokia 6681 is a great phone but of late there seem to be some problem with contacts and call log when i scroll down to a number in contacts and click phone does not dial - nothing happens however if i manually type the same number it dials normally same situttion occurs when i scroll to some no in call log eg missed calls phone does not dial directly from there but again if i manually type that number it dials normally - problems get solved if i restart but again after some tuime it happens - pls help

Old 20-11-2006, 07:42 AM

ratza is on a distinguished road
Take a better look on the contacts which are not possible to call. Maybe there's no number assigned to them and only the name is present.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:07 PM

graham2900 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdongarkar
I need help My Nokia 6681 is a great phone but of late there seem to be some problem with contacts and call log when i scroll down to a number in contacts and click phone does not dial - nothing happens however if i manually type the same number it dials normally same situttion occurs when i scroll to some no in call log eg missed calls phone does not dial directly from there but again if i manually type that number it dials normally - problems get solved if i restart but again after some tuime it happens - pls help
hiya yes i have the same problem with my 6680.but the problem is only with 02 pay as you go. it works fine with any other network sim card in th phone .is yours with 02 pay as you go "

Old 22-01-2007, 12:10 PM

alexisedwin is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdongarkar View Post
one of my friend facing the same problem