Hi as you know that N91's Music Player can read Id3 tags as well as it can show album art, But i am facing a problem i put album art "artist pictures" using "TAG AND RENAME"(An award winning Tag editing software) but N91 cant show the Album art(pictures) where as my old N70 did......!
How can i solve this................?
I suggest you don't waste time with all that fancy tag stuff. Try this:
1. Encode your cd to your hard drive.
2. While you're encoding your cd, go and search images online for the album cover you want.
3. Copy and paste directly from one of the album cover samples that comes up (DON'T go to the website (such as Amazon) where it originated, it's unecessary. If you copy and paste the search result image it is only going to take 2 or 3 kb on your N91's hard drive.)
4. Paste into the folder that is currently being created while you are encoding that cd.
5. When you transfer music, don't use that fancy "Media Player" junk, just use "Mass Storage". Copy and paste your newly encoded cd into the N91's hard drive.
6. The first time you play the cd go to "Change Album Art" and follow the directions...the cd cover is already there, just choose it!