1. I had installed miniGPS by PSILOC. I think that this software started automatiacally during startup. I removed it because it would expire in 2-3 days (demo).
2. I then tried to install TALKS (www.talx.de). During the installation the phone rebooted (before finishing the installation).
3. During boot, it showed the white screen with the Nokia logo for 3 times. Then it shutdown. I tried again and again...nothing changed.
4. I removed the MMC card, but no hope.
5. Can I recover my phone without visiting Nokia service center? Tip: Nokia 6600 had a feature that when you pressed the pensil button during Power On, it skipped all services that started during the boot. Is there something similar in 7610?
6. TALKS itself can not be the problem as I had installed it several time in the past with sucess.
What I observed was that I was not even able to charge my battery since it seems that charging requires a short of internal booting in order to start. So, I was worried about not having my 3/4 of the battery full. But, it was ok.
One more question: Are there more useful key combinations for "servicing" 7610? Like "not loading services during start-up".