All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 05-04-2005, 02:18 PM

eshahwe is on a distinguished road
Default Image application

Anyone know where the actual file (.app) for this application or any files associated with it are in the System files. I think the application is corrupt or something, when I try to open any image, it now doesnt open them. It just says Opening for a long time. Also when I try to assign an image to a contact, it just says opening on the image and stays there forever. It doesnt crash because I can cancel it. I have tried formatting and it starts working ok, but when I restore my last backup, it stops working. So I wanted to format and then copy the Image application files which are not corrupt and then restore my Backup and replace backup corrupt image application or image system files with the good ones. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Old 05-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Raven is on a distinguished road
Z:\System\Apps\Images.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -Emerson

Old 06-04-2005, 01:50 AM

eshahwe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
Z:\System\Apps\Images.
Cheers, that means it cant be corrupt. I have cleared the cache and reset .ini files and I think its working better now.

Old 22-05-2005, 05:54 PM
waleedadel

plz help

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshahwe
Cheers, that means it cant be corrupt. I have cleared the cache and reset .ini files and I think its working better now.

hey dude, what did u do to restore this back, my gallery doesnt wanna open at all. what did u do to open images back????
Ads