All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 30-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
Site Move / Explanation / Feedback. READ NOW!

All About ER6 is moving and becoming All About Symbian

If your readingn this it means your at the new site (probably using the temporary address till the domain name comes online in 12 hours or so).

Why move?
Well the last host couldn;t cope with the growing popularity of the site. Dextra who kindly gave his hosting to the site fre free for over a year got an e-mail from the old hosts saying the site was using too many resources (we were sharing a sever with maybe 150 other sites (I think!). In order to avoid getting the account terminated all about er6 has moved.

Please be patient
Inevitably its going to take a while for things to get completely up an running, but the forums seems good. I'll be adding the attachements feature back in again soon. If anyone has anything else they like to see now is as good a time as any to mention it.

I will be getting the main portion of the site up and running as soon as possible.

Why name change to allaboutsymbian.com
This had actually been planned for awhile. Aside from making the move easier (both new and old sites still work) with the release os ER7 I felt ER6 was getting to be a bit of a misnomer.... it should also make it clearer to people what the site is about.

Thanks for your patience,

Rafe