All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 16-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
OggPlay Updated - playlist and Sendo X support

There have been several updates to different versions of OggPlay the software that allows you to play .ogg (and .mp3 on some phones) files. The most recent versions are available from this page. Recent updates include better support for the Sendo X (in the Series 60 Non MMF version) and support for WinAmp playlists across all version. The MMF version (for Series 60 2.0 phones) ties into the multimedia framework of the phone and can play back MP3, MP4 and AAC files as a result. More information is available on OggPlay here.

Old 31-03-2005, 08:53 PM

fdxd is on a distinguished road
Fantastic stuff. I dont need a seperate mp3 player. winamp playlist support, excellent directory system, excellent work. Easily the best series 60 music player.

Old 18-04-2005, 07:48 AM

kin9pin is on a distinguished road
Can anyone help me with Oggplay? I have a Nokia 6630 and tried 1.6.2 MMF, non-MMF and 1.6.4 MMF versions. I've transferred a load of .ogg files to the phone and it seems great, kept the tags and everything.
My problem is that I can play a song, but I then have to manually move to the next song. I've tried enabling shuffle and repeat in the settings but it still just stops after 1 song :(
Thanks for any help you can give, oggplay seems to be the best music player for my phone so I'd love to get it working properly :(
Ads

Old 19-04-2005, 05:57 AM

bertq60 is on a distinguished road
Oggplay works just ok on my 6630, so perhaps there is a Firmware problem. (Or your ogg files are somehow corrupted towards the end)
Could you please report this problem to OggPlay forum? http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=86146
You might get some help from there...

Old 19-04-2005, 11:15 AM

kin9pin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertq60
Oggplay works just ok on my 6630, so perhaps there is a Firmware problem. (Or your ogg files are somehow corrupted towards the end)
Could you please report this problem to OggPlay forum? http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=86146
You might get some help from there...
will do, thanks.

Old 11-06-2005, 04:54 PM

nilsrock is on a distinguished road
I have the same problem with OggPlay on my Nokia 6630 (sw: 3.45.113). It plays one song and then stops no matter what the settings are.

Old 29-06-2005, 05:34 PM

boyziimen is on a distinguished road
thank u for ur