All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 08-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Ye Olde Administratorium

Ewan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to beholdEwan is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Announcing All About Series 80

To go with the news of the Nokia 9300, Rafe, Ewan and the AAS Team are proud to launch a new sister site, All About Series 80. AAS80 (for short) is a dedicated site purely for Communicator owners. It will carry all the Series 80 content from All About Symbian in its pages, so you won't miss any news about your Super-Smartphone - in much the same way as All About N-Gage is dedicated to Nokia's Gaming Machine. Don't worry about loosing Communiciator content from AAS though, as we'll still carry every bit of news on the 'Mother' site.
-- Twitter: @ewan

Old 09-09-2004, 04:02 PM

Delta737 is on a distinguished road
Now this is all nice, but I opened this website (and the forum through this website too), and now I see this AAS80 theme all over the forum, even if I open allaboutSYMBIAN.com/forum!!!

Old 09-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Raven is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta737
Now this is all nice, but I opened this website (and the forum through this website too), and now I see this AAS80 theme all over the forum, even if I open allaboutSYMBIAN.com/forum!!!
Hehe, yeah I noticed that too. You can change the style back if you take a look at that little box all the way down to the left of this site.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -Emerson

Old 09-09-2004, 05:38 PM

Delta737 is on a distinguished road
Ah yes, thanks Raven, that did the job!

Old 09-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Founder / Chief

Rafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of lightRafe is a glorious beacon of light
At some point I'll change the links from the main AAS page so this happens automatically.

Rafe