All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 27-04-2004, 04:44 PM

SW-Midas is on a distinguished road
[ANN] Magic Themes by SymbianWave!

Make it beautiful!
Color your smartphone today, color your friend's smartphone tomorrow! Sony Ericsson P800's standard color scheme looks fine, but with Magic Themes you will make it more attractive and inimitable in its beauty!
What is Magic Themes?
Magic Themes is a useful utility that allows you to change about 60 screen elements' look. You can paint windows, menus, control elements, dialogs, buttons, scrollbars and labels. Our advanced interface lets you make this in a very simple way. Not only for pleasure, you can create and use special themes for different daylight conditions (i.e. more contrast or bright).
With Magic Themes, changing the system bitmaps becomes a piece of cake. Magic Themes allows you to use (and easily change) bitmaps for the System Bar and for the ApPicker bar.
With Magic Themes, you can make a perfect gift for your friends, family members or beloved. For example, make a romantic color scheme in rose tones, name it «My sweet rose» then send it! This will be a wonderful surprise for a person who will always remember you while working with the smartphone.
Of course, every color scheme can be edited, saved, copied and sent via IR/BT/Email/MMS. That's the way you can share your art with people.
Moreover, Magic Themes comes with 20 built-in ready schemes you can choose from. What can be nicer and warmer than using «Desert» scheme if it's cold outdoors . Or if you like when it rains cats and dogs, use our «Rain» scheme and feel the freshness of your smartphone .
At last but not at least, Magic Themes is the easiest way to single out your phone of a mass of ordinary devices.
Attention: version 1.0 fully supports P800 (color settings and bitmap handling) and partially P900 (color settings only). P900 will be fully supported in the next version.
Magic Themes' manual and full description is available on Magic Themes home page.
Ads

Old 27-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Raven is on a distinguished road
Very nice! Do you have any plans of making a Series 60 version of this software? If you search the forum you'll see that there is a very high demand for 'themes' on Series 60 v.1.2 type devices! Which is basically every S60 phone except the Nokia 6600 which supports themes by default. Please consider a S60 version.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -Emerson

Old 27-04-2004, 05:38 PM

Sorry, this time we are developing only for UIQ. Our team is very small yet . But we hope to grow. And then everything can be

Old 27-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW-Midas
Sorry, this time we are developing only for UIQ.
That's too bad, because a S60 version of this type of software would be much more profitable for you guys, I'm sure. (more devices = more users = more potential customers).
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -Emerson

Old 27-04-2004, 05:57 PM

Yes, but we started just a 1.5 month ago
And we will grow

Old 27-04-2004, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sure you will, I wish you the best of luck!

I certainly wish an application like this was available back when I had a P800... The UIQ 2.0 interface is oh so boring.

Old 27-04-2004, 06:06 PM

Thank you, I'm sure we won't disappoint you