All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 10-04-2004, 11:41 AM

awolf6600 is on a distinguished road
Question Psiloc screensaver prob

Hi all.
I already tried pretty much all the versions of psiloc screensaver on my N6600, and after installation, when I tried to open the program I receive a message that the period or something like that expired and it only ask me if I want to connect to net to download a newer version.
I can't even use the registry key, some programs with cracked file aps to replace the original have the same result.
The newer version (1.71) beside that problem also gives an application error, locks like incompatible with the phone wired.
If anyone knows a miraculous solution I really appreciate.
Thanks in advance…. :?

Old 15-06-2004, 05:42 AM

akkies_2000 is on a distinguished road
psiloc application expired problem

if u have ur registered key with u then its simple. turn back the date of ur mobile to few months back, say feb or march n then enter the key.it wud b accepted.then u turn ur date to normal. i dont know y psiloc doesnt helps its customers n the customers have to help out each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awolf6600
Hi all.
I already tried pretty much all the versions of psiloc screensaver on my N6600, and after installation, when I tried to open the program I receive a message that the period or something like that expired and it only ask me if I want to connect to net to download a newer version.
I can't even use the registry key, some programs with cracked file aps to replace the original have the same result.
The newer version (1.71) beside that problem also gives an application error, locks like incompatible with the phone wired.
If anyone knows a miraculous solution I really appreciate.
Thanks in advance…. :?
Ads