All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 17-01-2004, 11:22 AM

tsabros is on a distinguished road
Web Link SMSXTENDER by SIMEDA is the Best!!!!!!!!!

Hi i am user from Greece , so excuse for my bad English. I use the SMSXTENDER http://www.simeda.com for quite a time (4 months if i am not mistaken) and i would like to give my opinion about this application. But first of all i have to remind to any potential buyer that he, or she must use it at his own risk and not to harm someone.

I have started not knowing what this program is capable of doing. When i installed it i realised that i could send to anyone i wanted and writing what ever i wanted and in Greek language, not only in Eglish. It is a cheap application considering that is less than 10 euros for 100 credits.
The best thing is that when i faced a problem with my carrier (Vodafone) here in Greece, i send an email explaining what went wrong and couldn't send an sms and with their help now everything is fine. One othe advantage is that SMSXTENDER is functioning with almost all the smartfones handsets ( I have the program in my 7650,3650,P800) and that because SIMEDA always updates it.
If you are thinking buying this Application i am telling you to do it, bacause it is cheap and you make lots of fun.