All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 26-11-2003, 03:06 AM
timesb

Help! 3650 Memory Full Can't boot. Nokia logo only!

I hadn't got around to offloading my daily messages coming in - with gif attachments and finally today the worst happened. The phone AND MMC memory are totally full so that only the Nokia logo shows up on poweron and eventually says either that such-and-such app (mTelSvr, etc) aborted or more frequently - "Memory Full" with an OK. Pressing OK just sits at the NOKIA logo.
ANY idea how to get around this?

Old 17-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Kura

Unhappy Heeeeelp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timesb
I hadn't got around to offloading my daily messages coming in - with gif attachments and finally today the worst happened. The phone AND MMC memory are totally full so that only the Nokia logo shows up on poweron and eventually says either that such-and-such app (mTelSvr, etc) aborted or more frequently - "Memory Full" with an OK. Pressing OK just sits at the NOKIA logo.
ANY idea how to get around this?
I'm having the same problem here...can anyone help?

Old 18-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Unreg - bigj

Well if you have a full mmc card you can get rid of some of that memory by getting a card reader for 20 out of maplin electronics (or equivalent) the card reader is mostly for digital camera memory cards HOWEVER they do support mmc card so you could buy one of them put all the stuff on it on to the computer then your phone should load using mmc memory OR you could take it to your local nokia service centre and they could help OR if in dout call NOKIA.

Hope this helps

J

Old 31-05-2005, 12:18 AM
whocareszero

ya....i am having this problem too..... brought it to the shop.....they want $70 USD just to look at it, no promises they can even fix it. Can't i reset the whole thing? If i could just get it booted to delete some txt msgs, it would be fine....
Ads