[New] Time Tool Solutions releases Time Tool for P800
TimeTool for P800 gives you a Timer, Planner, StartUp, Talking Clock and a Stopwatch all in one.
TimeTool for P800 is the P800 implementation of TimeTool and consists of 5 modules:
* The Timer module is a counter for short time periods in steps by one minute. If required you can be notified about the remaining time by voice. With the Setup button you can call the setup for controlling severall settings.
* The Planner module supports the calendar application. It helps you to manage less important or recurrent dates. By using one of TimeTool special alarm-signals you'll be enabled to distinguish different dates (of the calendar and/or planner) by sound.
* StartUp talk the time or play's a sound on opening or closing the Communcator side.
* The Talking Clock announces the time in the 5/10/15/20/30/60 min (interval and announcement-time period separated adjustable for open and closed device)
* A Stopwatch for timings of each type with immediate time measuring. Runs also further, if the P800 is closed.
__________________ "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -Emerson