All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 27-07-2003, 10:16 AM

Not a fan of nokia but he gave positive opinion about 6600!

He said:

http://mobile-review.com/forum2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1317

Quote:
Opinion about N6600
Dear friends,
I will probably speaking against my own words today but I have seen the Nokia 6600 and truely loved it.
I am not a fan of nokia in anyway, I kept avoiding buying nokia since a longtime and really got bored with all the phones I had since now. But oh my God, this phone is amazing.
First of all it nowhere seems as bulky as you would think it would be. It is much more convinient than the Siemens SX1, P800 ot 7630 and 3650. It truely is cool.

The functions of the phone is also very very good. Owners of Nokia 7650 and 3650 will know that there are tons of applications for their phones which enable them to have digital zoom and stuff, Nokia 6600 has all these features already in it so no need to download anything, and the 65k TFT is one of the best I have seen in my opinion, you can see everything clearly and even very good under extreme sunlight.
Yesterday I was still thinking that I hated nokia, but with 6600 Nokia won me again.
Guys let's see...Last ween I had the Samsung D700 and told you that it was a great phone, sure it is smaller than the 6600 but if you compare them than 6600 is at least as cool and beautiful as the D700. I never thought I would say something like that about a nokia. I do not know why nokia never did such a phone before although they had the technology but if they keep producing such phones in the future they will conquere the earth's mobile phone market.
6600 is great and maybe the greatest phone functionwise I have seen since a longtime.
My first priority was: 1-Samsung P400 or410(500) 2-Motorola V600 3-Samsung D700 4-SEZ600 0r P900.
But now my first priority became the Nokia 6600 it is really lovely.
I know many people will flame me cause I love this Nokia, even I flame myself but it is worth it.
I loooooooveeeeeeeed this phone, and you don't see me saying this often about a phone.
Trust me you will love it too.
Hope it becomes commercially available so we can buy one.
6600 good phone?
Ads

Old 27-07-2003, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

GhostDog will become famous soon enough
Yes,its a good phone but mobilereview's guy points suck,digital zoom?Yes,the screen is great,but what does he mean by
Quote:
6600 is great and maybe the greatest phone functionwise I have seen since a longtime.
?

Please don't PM me with something that belongs in the forums.Search first,then ask.

Old 27-07-2003, 09:39 PM

Orophin Anwarunya is on a distinguished road
hmm, he hasnt seen much, has he!!!

|\__/|
( ^_^)