All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 19-05-2003, 05:15 AM

arvin1x is on a distinguished road
scroll key problem

has anybody here ever encountered a hardware problem with their 5-way scroll key?.....i've been using my 3650 for more than 2 months and the "right" scroll doesn't work that well anymore compared to the first weeks that i have been using it...i have to press it a little harder for me to go to the right...........

Old 19-05-2003, 07:19 AM

ST@RR is on a distinguished road
haven't experienced that yet. Try to have it checked...

Old 19-05-2003, 10:58 AM

fearce is on a distinguished road
take it back to were u bought it jus say "look its faulty" cos it should hav 12months standard cover neway for parts and labour jus try to make it out so tht it aint cos of wear and tear lol
As Standard!!

Old 27-05-2003, 04:36 AM

ok thanks!.....any other users in the ph having this problem?....i heard that our service provider (globe) had many complaints about this problem...

Old 27-05-2003, 08:14 AM

Tatus is on a distinguished road
Sounds wierd.. Until now, none of those I have talked to who own the 3650 has mentioned this. All are rather happy with the keys incl the scroll key. :-)

Old 28-05-2003, 04:15 AM

maybe its the batch that was sent here in the ph!....am still getting more info on this.....

Old 27-07-2006, 04:25 PM

Bupe is on a distinguished road
Scroll key proloems

HI out there

I have 6670 and scroll key is not working. I can phone as other keys work, but I can't navigate the menus.! I think it might be a virus as, left by it's self (phone on charge), the phone starts scrolling in increments of one day, the days in the calenda up to 2060.

Then the scroll keys works for about 1 min and then goes off again scrolling the calender.

What do you recon. nj7 thought hardware before, but I now have this scrolling business going on which makes me think virus.

I hope some one has a cure out there. Others are always worse of than ourselves, so lets keep looking for the positive in every situation.

Old 27-07-2006, 07:50 PM

nj7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bupe
HI out there

I have 6670 and scroll key is not working. I can phone as other keys work, but I can't navigate the menus.! I think it might be a virus as, left by it's self (phone on charge), the phone starts scrolling in increments of one day, the days in the calenda up to 2060.

Then the scroll keys works for about 1 min and then goes off again scrolling the calender.

What do you recon. nj7 thought hardware before, but I now have this scrolling business going on which makes me think virus.

I hope some one has a cure out there. Others are always worse of than ourselves, so lets keep looking for the positive in every situation.
How old has 6670? A lot of use?
Ads

Old 31-07-2006, 08:41 PM

igloo is on a distinguished road
odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvin1x
has anybody here ever encountered a hardware problem with their 5-way scroll key?.....i've been using my 3650 for more than 2 months and the "right" scroll doesn't work that well anymore compared to the first weeks that i have been using it...i have to press it a little harder for me to go to the right...........

i've been using my 3650 more than 2 years now and newer encountered this problem. And newer even heard about it.

If you really have to press it harder it doesn't sound like a virus.