Just released and already updated! Version 1.01 with a whole bunch of bug fixes. [get the new version here]
Added in version 1.01:
- Problem with running java apps from Tracker's Desk view is fixed.
- Now you can activate/deactivate Infrared and bluetooth very fast from
Tracker. These commands were added to the right menu (where you switch
between Tracker's views) in shortcuts submenu.
- If device is locked and some application gets the focus over the lock
screen (e.g. phone call) it automatically unlocks. But please note that
original screen saver will automaticaly unlock the device when it's
activated. So it will be better to turn off the original screen saver if you
want to use Tracker's lock screen (that works the same as the original
screen saver and you can set up the timeout for it to appear automatically)
- Unlock button in Lock screen will appear in the corner now (not in the
center of the screen as before)
- 'Show gridlines on Desk' option was added.
- 'Single click style actions' now supported (optionally) If selected then
an action is performed with a single press on item (in TaskMan and FileMan).
If you want only to highlight an item you should press on its icon. If this
option is not set then the action is performed if you click on already
selected item only otherwise this click will deselect the item. If the item
was not selected it becomes highlighted.
- In lock mode Power button is locked as well now
- Hidden and some special applications (like beamer) are now excluded from
cycling back to previous application.
- FileMan: while Copy/move files from ROM drives dialog's look is fixed
- FileMan: when deleting some selected entries, it shows now the total
number of items to be deleted in delete query.