All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 08-08-2011, 09:14 PM

Doobman is on a distinguished road
Messages disappeared but still exist?

Another problem with the phone! Sorry to bother.

Basically my phone froze, so the only way to turn it off was to remove the battery and put it back in. It worked fine again, nothing had been changed. However it froze once again, so I repeated the procedure and this time, the phone would switch on but no screen. I had this problem a few weeks back si I left it an hour, came back to it, and it worked. However it wasn't long until ot froze again. But this time upon turning it back on. I can't get to my messages, but when I switch ot off and on a few times and I can get to them, it says I have none even though my memory details say there is about 5000kb worth.
When connecting to the PC suite, it says no messages or images, but the images appear in the data transfer mass memory folder.

So I can get my photos and videos, but how do I get my messages back? Will leaving it off over night fix it? Is there a recovery programme or am doomed? I even got a new phone, tried the data transfer and it just completely skips the transfer messages section, but they are on there! Cannot access messages at all on my N95 now, just returns to home screen when I access messages.
Model : N95 8Gb Please help me!
Haven't backed it up on PC Suite (Now I have learnt my lesson)

Last edited by Doobman; 10-08-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Ads