All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 17-06-2011, 10:45 PM

matthewrleech is on a distinguished road
Non delivery of N8

I couldn't find a forum for the Nokia Online Store so I'm posting here as it's regarding an N8.

I purchased an N8 from the Nokia UK Online Store on Sunday 5th of June. I received the 'Item Dispatched' email from Nokia on Monday 6th of June and 339 was taken from my credit card on the same day.

I work in Ireland on Mon to Fri so when I got home on Saturday 11th June I expected to find a 'Your package is at the sorting office' card in my hallway but I didn't. I tried calling the Online Store's 0845 number but they're only open Mon to Fri. I used the online contact page and sent a query chasing the order. When I clicked submit the page did not change so I reloaded and typed my message out again. Submitting still did nothing. I switched browser and tried again and this time after clicking submit the page cleared and nothing else loaded. I don't know if any of those three submissions got through but I'm now guessing they didn't.

The email confirming the order and the dispatch are both from noreply@comms.nokia.com so I didn't bother replying to those.

When I got to Ireland on Monday 13th of June I tried the Customer Care number +44(0)845... but it didn't work, I guess 0845 numbers can't be dialled from overseas.

So I figured I'd just have to be a bit more patient and wait until this weekend. I've just got home 23:00 on Friday 17th of June and there's still been no attempt at a delivery.

Does anybody have a contact number that I can use from the UK this weekend or from Ireland next week? Or maybe an email address that will definitely get through to Customer Care for the Online Store?

Cheers all!
Matt.