All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 19-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does anyone know if it they have now fixed it, so that you can sync personal items like word, excel and pdf docs from your pc to the phone? Regards.
It's not necessary to use PC Suite to get word, excel and pdf docs to the phone.

Old 19-02-2010, 08:14 PM

shadamehr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's all fine for me. No fail here.
Ha - that's funny...

So you can do all them things, even when Nokia themselves ACKNOWLEDGE that Ovi Suite can't do it, or has those issues.

Wow, that's clever indeed...

*lol*

Ads

Old 19-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I agree that it is not necessary to transfer files via pc suite but it is a really useful feature which saves me a lot of time and energy doing it manually. Does anyone know if it is now available?

Old 20-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadamehr View Post
Ha - that's funny...

So you can do all them things, even when Nokia themselves ACKNOWLEDGE that Ovi Suite can't do it, or has those issues.

Wow, that's clever indeed...

*lol*
???????

Where did I say I can do all those things? I don't need those things.

You inferred incorrectly. My assertion is that Ovi Suite is fine for me, therefore I find it usable. Remember "usable" the point of the discussion. Ovi Suite is NOT unusable fo me, because I regularly use it.

*lol* @ you.

Old 20-02-2010, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Smile To all OVI naysayers

I suggest everyone heads to BETA Labs, and find Ovi Suite, then start a thread with feedback and improvements. I did this with 2.0 to 2.1 and some of my suggestions made it into the next version! I was quite proud actually... So don't slag off the Beta team, and join the effort to make it a better experience for everyone else!

Old 21-02-2010, 08:29 PM

shadamehr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I suggest everyone heads to BETA Labs, and find Ovi Suite, then start a thread with feedback and improvements. I did this with 2.0 to 2.1 and some of my suggestions made it into the next version! I was quite proud actually... So don't slag off the Beta team, and join the effort to make it a better experience for everyone else!

And how do you know if many of us posting in here are not actually already bound by NDA's as Program Beta Testers, and haven't already reported all our issues, and all the omissions, time and time again to no avail, unlike you who says he saw results...?

Last edited by shadamehr; 21-02-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Single typo error