All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 14-02-2012, 04:47 PM

snipboy is on a distinguished road
Social Networking Client 1.5... Questions...

Running Belle on my N8 and installed the SNC 1.5. I have a couple questions that I can't find answers to...

1. How does integration with my contacts work? Can I set it to pull down all my FB friends into my Contacts? Right now it has changed pictures of my Contacts to match FB, but hasn't added any...

2. How do I go to Notifications for FB? I have the widget showing me I have notifications ready for me to review, but I have no idea how to actually get to them in the client itself.

I've searched high and low inside the application and I am not finding anything. Thanks for any direction!
Ads

Old 17-02-2012, 10:59 AM

malerocks is on a distinguished road
There will be a icon in the centre on your bottom bar. Click on that. One of the options you get is notifications