All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 14-05-2009, 06:36 PM

vijesh_b_n is on a distinguished road
music menu popup

hi!!!

i own an n70 music editoion....the music menu keeps popping up every time i make or receive a call.

along with this the loud speaker gets activated and at times the call is automatically cancelled.

sometimes calls get rejected automatically.and i get to know that when i check the received calls list.

the key '4' is automatically pressed.even when the keypad is locked....

i tried formatting memcard thinking it was sme virus but that dint help...problem persists even without memcard...

help me...PllllZZZZZZZ!!!!
Ads

Old 23-05-2009, 06:26 PM

rageburn is on a distinguished road
Format the phone

If Settings ->Phone->General->Original phone settings option wont work you can format the phone to its factory state.

To do this follow these steps:
1. Power Off the phone
2. Press and hold call 3 and * keys
3. Power Up the phone but don't release the keys until the phone prompts you to select your location...

Didn't work? Try again! It's a little hard to keep pressed only Call 3 and * keys

NOTE: This method will erase everything from the phone memory so it's best to backup your personal data before doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijesh_b_n View Post
hi!!!

i own an n70 music editoion....the music menu keeps popping up every time i make or receive a call.

along with this the loud speaker gets activated and at times the call is automatically cancelled.

sometimes calls get rejected automatically.and i get to know that when i check the received calls list.

the key '4' is automatically pressed.even when the keypad is locked....

i tried formatting memcard thinking it was sme virus but that dint help...problem persists even without memcard...

help me...PllllZZZZZZZ!!!!