All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 12-06-2008, 10:19 PM

Menneisyys is on a distinguished road
Mobiola WebCamera S60v3 offered at 75% rebate!!

Do you have a Symbian S60 smartphone and a camera-less desktop / notebook / tablet? Get Mobiola WebCamera 3!

Iím using my newly-acquired HP TC1100 (a REAL wonder, if you ask me; Iíll post more on it later) tablet PC as a communications device (also) for MSN calls while at lunch at work to call home (for free) via my unlimited HSDPA plan. So far, the lack of the built-in camera has been a big problem. Now, with the massive (75%) debate of Just Another Mobile Monday, you can get it for almost free.

Itís working just great between my N95 and TC1100 over Bluetooth with all video call-capable apps like MSN.

Please see http://justanothermobilemonday.com/W...mbianonly-495/ for more info. And, hurry up: the offer is only valid on Thurdsay and Friday!
Ads

Old 14-06-2008, 08:01 PM

barakrl is on a distinguished road
what the heck?!

It appears I simply wasted 5 bucks.

Someone at Mobiloa just don't understand the term MOBILE phone.
I just found out that the program's licence is attached to the PC and not to the device's IMEI so you can only use it with one computer.
To bad they don't tell you this before you activate the software...

since I wasn't home when I saw the special offer, I've ordered it from someone else's PC (my girlfriend's parents PC) and innocently tried it there.
Today I came home I didn't manage to activate the program only to find out on their forum that the licence is for one PC only...
They say that they will give you a second code if you email them, but that's just won't cut it. I also need one for my PC at work, and will need more in the future (I don't even wanna think what will happen if I'll want to use it abroad...)

So, until they will realise the this is a software for a mobile phone and change their licence policy, do yourself a favor and stay away from it.
There are other alternatives out there.