All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 03-03-2010, 01:11 PM

joeh is on a distinguished road
Options at end of O2 contract?

What are my options. The phone was bought with a 24month contract which finishes in July. Do I just opt for their PAYG deal or can I go elsewhere.

Looking at the phone unlocking sites, it appears that O2 is not easily unlocked. I guess I would need to unlock if I want to use anoher providers SIM.

Old 16-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

kontraband is on a distinguished road
you can get the unlock code once out of contract from the supplier. Your choice tho if you want to renew, or on O2 try the SIMplicity SIM only option if you are happy with your handset.

You might wanna look at a different handset though in which case, worlds your oyster.

Old 24-12-2010, 10:04 PM

giff is on a distinguished road
If you don't manage to get your phone unlocked from the O2 network then you can still get a free sim with 5 free credit from http:/giffgaff-sims.co.uk/index.html
It's powered by the O2 network in the UK with unlimited internet and txts, cheapest UK mobile operator offering free same network calls and the cheapest any network call charges.
Ads

Old 02-11-2012, 10:19 AM

podapo is on a distinguished road
what is the model of your phone? If you need to use any other SIM to your phone, You need to unlock it. You can try getting the unlock code from www.classicunlocking.com . This iste provides accurate unlock codes at affordable cost with easy unlocking instructions too. all the best mate.