All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 18-02-2010, 01:17 PM

spartanx118 is on a distinguished road
access points not visible Nokia 9300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using gprs for last few months on my nokia 9300. It did not give any problem. Today suddenly it started giving problems. When I open the browser it asks me to select the access point but did not show the access points. I did a hard reset to my device and defined the access point again but again it does not show it. I get a screen “network connection” “select an access point” however it does not show any access point. I made it automatic connecting (by setting “ask before connecting” to NO) but it does not connect to gprs. I noticed one interesting thing. If I reboot my device and do not start the phone (front panel) then it does show me the access points. They again vanish if I start the phone!
Please help me out.

Old 11-03-2010, 03:10 AM

frank530 is on a distinguished road
Twilight series rock on discount dvd online store
Despite the simultaneous screams of "NOOOOOOOOO!" discount dvd from every woman in the western world, Rob laughed and nodded eagerly, saying he'd love to. "I was so frustrated, the last few days promoting this, discount dvd sets because I really need a haircut and I can't get one because I'm working!" he exclaimed, adding that when he made a surprise cameo in Jimmy Fallon's "Robert is Bothered" sketch last month, bones seasons 1-4 dvd he thought that the ishiner wig worn by the sketch's R-Patz impersonator looked "less wig-like than my own hair."
From there, talk turned to the obvious subject of "Remember Me",gilmore girls dvd Rob's first project since the Twilight series made him a household name (and object of universal lust). Mentioning that he'd just watched the movie buffy the vampire slayer dvd set for the first time, the actor responded to a question about what prompted him to choose this role from a pile of potentials.
Ads