All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 14-03-2009, 10:27 AM

natster is on a distinguished road
N95 8gb Email on 3 internal error problem...

Hi there,

Had the N95 for about 2 months and after intial connection problems, I downloaded Email on 3 as the preinstalled Mobile Mail didn't work. Added 2 Hotmail accounts and worked fine. Occasionally logged itself out but just a matter of logging back in et voila.

Couple days ago it logged out of email, but was only able to log back into one of the hotmail accounts (they're both linked). Keep getting "Internal error. An error occurred please try again (100)". Tried turning phone on and off, removing Email on 3 software and downloading again and still same. I can log into MSN on phone using that email add so I'm thinking it must be phone problem. Restored factory setting this morn and still same message. Any ideas for what I can try next please? Thanks
Ads

Old 01-04-2009, 07:08 PM

dickey16 is on a distinguished road
Hi, i am having the exact same problem and have tried everything you did as well. What happened? was it an update? i haven't a clue! some one please help!

Old 02-04-2009, 07:54 AM

DevonHammer is on a distinguished road
I got rid of Email on 3 after various problems. I went to Nokia's Mail for Exchange, which is obviously no good for you, but you can use Nokia Messaging which sounds like it should work. Mail for Exchange is 100 times better than Email on 3, so if that's any indication, it should be an improvement.