All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 11-08-2008, 12:46 PM

a1n1n1a1 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy steps to format or delete all messages without display screen

my mobile is absolutely working well but it doesnt show anything on screen but i can still turn it on ,turn it off, i can even enter the pin code which is needed to start my sim bcz i know the steps.Now i want to delete messages on my mobile so dat my dad cant read dem.My dad wil take d mobile to service centr to fix it but as it is only harware problem so everything else including d msgs may remain and i dont want my dad to read my msgs.plz help me.how can i delete messages or format my mobile without the help of display screen.i tried to use data cable to delete dem but i didnt know the steps,at first pc suite's msg browser didnt show anything but somehow by clicking some buttons on mobile and using help from nokia pc suite i managed to have the INBOX OUTBOX etc icons on nokia phone browser (pc suite browser)on laptop but these folders were empty.to make sure if my inbox and all odr 4lders were actually empty i tried with a sim which contains msgs.but pc suite browser again didnt display anything in inbox,sent itms,draft etc folders.plz help
Ads