All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 22-12-2010, 03:03 PM

nbriscoeuk is on a distinguished road
Nokia DAB Headset

Recently, AAS highlighted the DAB headset from Nokia. I find, hunting around on the web that what they published was largely the same rehash of what was obviously Nokia's press release as nearly all the articles on all web sites are as near as damn it word for word identical.

But no web search seems to bring up lists of resellers, so I tried shop.nokia.com and even that didn't seem to know what I was talking about.

Just been down into Bristol Centre and Carphone Warehouse claimed they didn't sell it either.

So - does anyone know where this item can be purchased? Web site or bricks and mortar. If the latter, Bristol for preference.

Thanks.

Regards
Neil

Old 22-12-2010, 03:30 PM

germcevoy is on a distinguished road
It's been added to the delayed list. Surprise surprise. Would have loved one for the Ashes but the series is nearly over. One lost sale here.

Old 22-12-2010, 04:05 PM

nbriscoeuk is on a distinguished road
Yes. Just found its page on mobilefun.co.uk after finding a suitable search clue.

Its certainly made me have another think. Still - if I start switching to commuting rather than working from home - its still something I'd like. Nokia better hope no one else comes up with something similar.

Then again, if I start commuting, I might just splash out for a suitable data package with my airtime provider and just use that for streaming the radio I want.

Regards
Neil
Ads

Old 03-01-2011, 10:23 PM

henrysclerk is on a distinguished road
This delay is added to the list. Surprise surprise. Axis of love, but like the series is almost over. Here is a lost sale.