All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Go Back   All About Symbian Forums > News and Comments > Links of Interest

Old 05-01-2010, 03:35 PM

TheSpecialBoy is on a distinguished road
Talking

I got The headsest as a Gift from santa claus.

This is how i call my precious wife during this period of the year.

First reaction was that they do not cancel the nois as bose 3 does.

But the sound...is clear, crispy and powerful.

they are not the best headsets, but the best with bluetooth , noise cancellation and and Phone Features.

I would have wanted them smaller, so I can hang them on my neck also during the day, or use them whyle driving.

may be next model...

i would give them a 8,5 -9 on a 1-10 scale.

Thank you nokia for making my holidays nicer...(i can sit silent in my bed, without hearing street rumors)

can't wait to test them on a real airjet....
Ads

Old 06-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Two Flaws (in my opinion anyway)

#1: The charger is the older Nokia one. This is being phased out, replaced by Micro-USB. Both work, so why is this bad? Hmmm... Carry a charger, or carry a wire? Yup, I'll pick the wire, and one I can interchange with my phone, battery pack, find at any electronics store, etc...

#2: I tried the Nokia in the store, and while I'll say they are indeed comfortable, I had to adjust them twice in only a few minutes. They keep shifting. I'm on the phone between 3 and 4 hours per day, Concalls, remote meetings, etc. In between I'm jamming to music. I use the Motorola 805 Bluetooth Headset which has mostly the same functions, just in a lower end implementation, and no noise cancellation. The functions are great on the Moto, the Nokia keeps them with the awesome addition of noise cancellation, solid build and improved audio. Great I thought, except that I couldn't keep the on-ear things in place for even a few minutes in the store. Pity. If I used them on a plane, I think they'd be or the floor when I woke up. For now, I'm staying with my Moto over the ear style, with full earcups (at home), and my Technica noise canceling for the plane. (Thought the Nokia would improve on both... nope) The Moto is as good build, not as good audio, but they STAY in place. Nokia, what were you thinking?

#1 is not great, but bearable.
#2 is however, not.

Old 17-05-2010, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

This headset is good music but when it comes to calls its hopeless, voice quality on the other end is very bad, i prefer to use my <a href="http://www.bluesim.com.au" target="_top" target="_blank">www.bluesim.com.au</a> when i make calls.